Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by make stuff up <ka...@el.net> on 2006/02/03 05:51:08 UTC

[users@httpd] cgi-bin contents

  hi all...

  if i have a cgi-bin directory - or any directory in which is cgi
execution is permitted - can i have other files served from the same
directory or any other directory below - like php and html? do i need
suexec for that?

the php engine is not set up as cgi...

  thanks....

Re: [users@httpd] cgi-bin contents

Posted by make stuff up <ka...@el.net>.
   AddHandler  html  php   ##  is this going to do it?

   thanks....

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 2/3/06, make stuff up <ka...@el.net> wrote:
> i was using #2 but it doesn't work. i have:
> <Directory /path/to/dir>
>         Options +ExecCGI FollowSymLinks

Don't mix + and non-+ options.  You probably mean
Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks.

>         AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
> </Directory>
>
> and the cgi scripts don't work. anything wrong with this?

I can't tell you anything unless you describe in detail what you mean
by "don't work".

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] cgi-bin contents

Posted by make stuff up <ka...@el.net>.