Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/04/28 06:17:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] HBaseConAsia 2019 CfP now open!

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce HBaseConAsia 2019 which is to be held in Beijing,
China on July 20th.

A call for proposals is available now[1], and we encourage all HBase users
and developers to contribute a talk[2] and plan to attend the event (the
detailed place and registration will be available soon).

We will update more details for the event at [3], please watch it and feel
free to ask the dev@hbase.apache.org mailing list or myself if any
questions.

Thanks and please start planning those talks!

- Duo Zhang (on behalf of the HBase PMC)

[1] https://easychair.org/cfp/hbaseconasia-2019
[2] https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hbaseconasia2019
[3] https://hbase.apache.org/hbaseconasia-2019/