Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jos Snellings <Jo...@pandora.be> on 2011/01/20 14:06:53 UTC

sitemap

Hello,

Cocoon 3:
Is there an expression for the servername in the sitemap?
I am looking for:

<map:handle-errors>
<map:select value="{jexl:cocoon.exception.class.name}">
<map:when contains="NoMatchingPipelineException">
<map:generate src="error-handling/404.xml" />
<map:serialize type="xhtml" status-code="404" />
</map:when>
<map:when ends-with="AnonymousAccessException">
<servlet:redirect-to
uri="https://{server}/myapplication/secure/loginpage" />
</map:when>

Thanks!
Jos

Re: sitemap

Posted by Gabriel Gruber <Ga...@workflow.at>.
> I did use Dojo 1.2 and also 1.3 with cocoon 2.2. I do not see the
> need of any Dojo specific classes on the server side, in particular
> if you only return JSON or XML to the client (the REST way). One can
> generate Dojo specific HTML forms using a XSL stylesheet from cocoon
> 2.* generated HTML forms. I've done this for all Dojo/cocoon-based
> applications. This would simply represent an extra step in the
> pipeline. I now use Dojo 1.5 (for a REST-like application).

hmm, very nice.

Did you also use CForms with Dojo 1.5???

We are heavily using CForms and thats the reason why we are stuck to dojo
0.4.x at the moment...

cheers,

gabriel

Re: sitemap

Posted by Andre Juffer <an...@oulu.fi>.
On 3/10/2011 6:20 PM, Gabriel Gruber wrote:

> > I also would like to hear about cocoon-3. In addition, will it offer
> the
> > same functionality as cocoon-2.2, or is it going to be completely
> > different again? I understand it will emphasize REST approaches, but
> > possibly at the expense of others things? What about an update of
> > cocoon-2.2 to support the more recent packages (like Spring 3, etc).
> >

> I would like to see a release of cocoon-2.2 also with more recent
> packages for instance
> - Spring 3
> - Dojo 1.x
> - EhCache 2.3.x
> - FOP 1.0

I did use Dojo 1.2 and also 1.3 with cocoon 2.2. I do not see the need
of any Dojo specific classes on the server side, in particular if you
only return JSON or XML to the client (the REST way). One can generate
Dojo specific HTML forms using a XSL stylesheet from cocoon 2.*
generated HTML forms. I've done this for all Dojo/cocoon-based
applications. This would simply represent an extra step in the pipeline.
I now use Dojo 1.5 (for a REST-like application).

But indeed a cocoon 2.3 version with all the support you mentioned would
be -extremely- useful.

Re: sitemap

Posted by Gabriel Gruber <Ga...@workflow.at>.

Re: sitemap