Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Moores <am...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/10 22:38:18 UTC

Page reset when changing tabs

Hi

 I've just started working with MyFaces.  I'm using the TabbedPane component and noticed that when I move between tabs any components outside of the TabbedPane are reset.  For example I have a radio button outside the TabbedPane that is unchecked by default when the page is first displayed, if I check it and then change one of the tabs it is un-checked.  Is this expected behaviour?

 Thanks
 Andrew

Re: Page reset when changing tabs

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Please repost at users@myfaces.apache.org
Dev list is for MyFaces developer discussions.
Thanks,
Manfred