Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/18 13:12:22 UTC

Re: Git NiFi processor

Sumo,

Agreed.  If interested in helping with the discussion/idea formation
for this can you add to this [1].

Looks like [2] gives us a potentially strong option for a Java-based
Git client and [3] shows some interesting example code.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Configuration+Management+of+Flows
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/jgit/
[3] https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Embedding-Git-in-your-Applications-JGit

Re: Git NiFi processor