Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/09 17:27:36 UTC

String Arrays (Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1)

Dan,

Can you please yesterday night's build? (last checkin for a similar
problem is here -
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=111823529712633&w=2) Please
start from a good WSDL, do the code gen for the server-side code and
try that. I believe we have at least 3 test harnesses working properly
(cf regressions, axis all-tests and tck)

thanks,
dims

Re: String Arrays (Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.2.1)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Fixed AXIS-2021. Try latest CVS / Nightly.

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.