Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Nate Roe <na...@vegas.com> on 2008/03/07 19:07:56 UTC

Is this list appropriate for user questions?

I did not see a rampart-user list; this is why I subscribed to rampart-dev.  Should I instead send my usage questions to the axis-user list?  Is that list more appropriate?

- Nate Roe

Re: Is this list appropriate for user questions?

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
You can use this list for usage related discussions.

Thanks,
Ruchith