Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sten Roger Sandvik <sr...@x3m.com> on 2009/09/26 18:39:13 UTC

[Help] Maven bundle dependency problems...

Hi.

I am trying to figure out a dependency problem in the new http service
implementation (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/http/). When I
do "mvn clean verify" it stops at "bundle" project and tries to download the
dependencies from snapshot. Some dependencies should be downloaded, but some
is just dependencies from the project itself. If I change the dependencies
packaging to jar it works, but if I use bundle packaging it does not work.

Dependency graph is as follows:
api
base (requires api)
bridge (requires api, base)
jetty (requires api, base)
whiteboard (requires api, base)
bundle (requires bridge, jetty, whiteboard)

To be able to reproduce the problem you have to disable downloading of
snapshots since I was able to deploy all artifacts to apache snapshot
repository (by mistake). Aslo remove http artifacts from local maven
repository (rm -rf
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.http*).

BR,
Sten Roger Sandvik