Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "McDermott, Chris Kevin (MSDU - STaTS/StorefrontRemote)" <ch...@hpe.com> on 2016/08/02 18:06:40 UTC

Connection not honoring flow file expiration

I have a connection that has a FlowFile expiration of “6000 sec”.  When I look at the files in the queue, I can see files that are hours old.  Has anyone encountered this?  Thread dump is attached.

FlowFile Details
UUID
69a708b5-4053-4d1c-b08e-53bf24ba7884
Filename
4232571245892950
File Size
770 bytes
Queue Position
No value set
Queued Duration
01:40:27.202
Lineage Duration
01:40:28.546
Penalized
No

Thanks,

Chris McDermott

Remote Business Analytics
STaTS/StoreFront Remote
HPE Storage
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Mobile: +1 978-697-5315

[cid:image001.png@01D1ECC7.16ECA6B0]

Re: Connection not honoring flow file expiration

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
chris - no worries.  What i was really trying to tell you is we have
absolutely no bugs at all :-)

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 2:45 PM, McDermott, Chris Kevin (MSDU -
STaTS/StorefrontRemote) <ch...@hpe.com> wrote:
> Doy!
>
> Chris McDermott
>
> Remote Business Analytics
> STaTS/StoreFront Remote
> HPE Storage
> Hewlett Packard Enterprise
> Mobile: +1 978-697-5315
>

> On 8/2/16, 2:22 PM, "Joe Witt" <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Chris,
>>
>>6000 seconds is 100 minutes which is 1:40:00.000.  So it seems like
>>the ones you are noticing are just about to get expired.  Please
>>confirm?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Joe
>>
>>On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 2:06 PM, McDermott, Chris Kevin (MSDU -
>>STaTS/StorefrontRemote) <ch...@hpe.com> wrote:
>>> I have a connection that has a FlowFile expiration of “6000 sec”.  When I look at the files in the queue, I can see files that are hours old.  Has anyone encountered this?  Thread dump is attached.
>>>
>>> FlowFile Details
>>> UUID
>>> 69a708b5-4053-4d1c-b08e-53bf24ba7884
>>> Filename
>>> 4232571245892950
>>> File Size
>>> 770 bytes