Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/24 07:12:29 UTC

Re: Multiple public networks per zone ?

Lukâš,

Did you experiment with this? and did you manage?
I am quite curious if your proposal works.

--
Daan

RE: Multiple public networks per zone ?

Posted by Alex Mattioli <Al...@shapeblue.com>.
Stephan's idea definitely works.  That's one of the most popular use cases of this feature.

Might the available functionality to reserve Public IP Ranges be what you are searching for?

You can add a second "Public IP" range to your public network with a different VLAN than your real WAN IP range, specify a RFC1918 IP range, select "Set reservation" and "Systems VMs".

(not tested, just had a look at available functionality)

Or is this concept missing something for your idea?

Best regards,
Stephan

Posted by Stephan Bienek <st...@bienek.org>.