Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jk jk <ja...@yahoo.ca> on 2005/07/23 00:12:03 UTC

Help w/ Struts tlds & Eclipse

Im new to Maven and any help is appreciated.  Im
having errors on my jsp pages as their referencing
struts tag libraries which eclipse cant find.  I know
that when you specify dependencies in your project.xml
and run eclipse plugin (ex. # maven eclipse), it
generates your .project file, etc and adds the
MAVEN_REPO variables for your dependencies in the
eclipse buildpath.  Why doesnt it do it for the tlds?
I am using Eclipse 3.0.2 and Maven 1.0.2.  Below is my
dependency setup in my project.xml.  Thanks.

<dependency>
      <groupId>struts</groupId>
      <artifactId>struts-bean</artifactId>
      <version>1.1</version>