Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/04/01 05:02:18 UTC

[OT] Google stats

Hi,

From the live stats of for the Apache Flex site:

If the images above doesn't show it shows 41 active visitors from the international space station.

April Fools from Google I'm assuming.

Justin

Re: [OT] Google stats

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Ah ok :) So, can you send me the access ?

Thanks,
-Fred

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

> Bw Justin, I’m curious, where did you get this stat from ?

From the real time section on the google analytics web site for the apache Flex web site. Om can give you (or anyone else) access if you want it (I believe).

Re: [OT] Google stats

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Re: [OT] Google stats

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Really... then maybe you should try Google Nose [1]....

https://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/nose/