Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Kirill Lykov <ly...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/15 22:15:52 UTC

How to invite a speaker

Hi,

I wonder where to write if we want to invite some speakers from Arrow to
give a talk for software engineers working for my employer. I've tried ursa
labs info email, but didn't get a response so far.

Best,
Kirill

Re: How to invite a speaker

Posted by Jorge Cardoso Leitão <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kirill,

If I was to invite someone, I would reach out to the person individually,
via email or linkedin.

Best,
Jorge