Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Christophe Foulon <Ch...@ikan.be> on 2004/04/21 14:24:40 UTC

incrementally update a database schema

Hi,

We use torque in our project to produce the database tables for our
application and actually we have changed our model with the
consequences that we have to migrate our data to the new database
structure. Some tables have now extra foreign keys, some datatypes
changed etc. So I' m looking for a adapted(?) version of torque to
achive this.

I saw that Steve Garcia did a great job by adding a feature to torque
that apparently do exactly what we are looking for.

We would be very greatful if we could obtain the source....

Christophe Foulon