Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/13 16:30:39 UTC

1.3.4 release

Hi devs,

As you may have noticed, Jeff, Rafal and I went through the outstanding
issues for 1.3.5 today in order to prepare a long awaited release of
ODE, which will be 1.3.4.

Please let us know if there are issues that have been postponed to 1.3.5
 that would make 1.3.4 worthless so that we can take care of those.

Otherwise we're planning to cut a release candidate this week and I'd
like to ask you for your help to make sure that it will be a good one :)

Thanks,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de