Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca> on 2012/10/11 20:50:49 UTC

Release: 2.2.0rc1

How does everyone feel about tagging 2.2.0rc1 on Monday, October 15th?

Are there any platform blockers that will prevent this?

If there are no complaints, I'll set a JIRA issue to track the 2.2.0rc1
release progress - in other words, I'll be spamming everyone's inbox!

Michael

Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Blackberry is tagged.

--
Timothy Kim

Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey Markus,

I might have made the rc1 before the update js for webOS issue was
resolved. It will make it for rc2 which is planned for this upcoming Monday
I believe.

-Steve

RE: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com>.

Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

RE: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com>.
I was testing the APIs with the Phonegap API Explorer (https://github.com/ccoenraets/phonegap-explorer)

Let me know if you need anything (more code,docs,help) from me

Also, I should probably clean out the various console.error from the source code for release?

Markus

Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

RE: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by Herm Wong <ki...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

RE: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by Herm Wong <he...@hotmail.com>.
I'll run some tests in the webOS emulator; I'm in Vancouver this week. I left my webOS devices in San Francisco.

RE: Release: 2.2.0rc1

Posted by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com>.
Hi Anis,

Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1