Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/10 18:47:18 UTC

Mark ui and uinode classes deprecated

Hello all,

Since most renderers were already made Faces major, I think it would be a
good time to make the packages ui and uinode deprecated. Such change should
allow us to easily detect remaining dependencies to those two packages and
thus remove them. This will also make it more obvious for Trinidad users
that those package should no longer be used for new components.

Is there any objection, comments?

Regards,

~ Simon

Re: Mark ui and uinode classes deprecated

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Mark ui and uinode classes deprecated

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
+1!