Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Phan Hồng Phúc <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 12:47:30 UTC

Does cTakes included RxNormId in the output?

Hi,

I try to find RxNormId in the output but not found yet. I am not sure if it
has implemented in cTakes or not.
Could you please tell me which annotator output this information?

Thank you,
- Phúc

Re: Does cTakes included RxNormId in the output?

Posted by Phan Hồng Phúc <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

I already see cui field when expand MedicationMention:

org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.MedicationMention >
*ontologyConceptArr* (uima.cas.FSArray) >
org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.refsem.UmlsConcept
> cui
Thank you,
- Phuc

Vào 13-02-2016 00:28, "andy mcmurry" <mc...@gmail.com> đã viết: