Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/22 19:02:39 UTC

Fine grain locks continued

Folks,

in order to find out which resources to lock for each request with
internal Slide locks I started to create a table which method accesses
which resource. It's here

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/locksNeeded

Please fix my errors and fill in the fields where I put a '?' because
I did not know,

Thanks,

Oliver

Re: Fine grain locks continued

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
In order to try it you need to set sequential-mode to fine-grain in
Domain.xml like

            <parameter name="sequential-mode">fine-grain</parameter>

If you do locks in GET and PUT are no longer compatible to the ones in
other methods.

Oliver

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Done...