Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Waterinius <ad...@dgt.com.pl> on 2010/08/04 15:30:13 UTC

ActiveMQ on Windows Mobile

Hi,

I have a question. Is ActiveMQ works on compact-framework (Windows Mobile)??
I'm going to write client which will use ActiveMQ client to communicate.

Re: ActiveMQ on Windows Mobile

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 06:30 -0700, Waterinius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question. Is ActiveMQ works on compact-framework (Windows Mobile)??
> I'm going to write client which will use ActiveMQ client to communicate.

You could use the Apache.NMS.Stomp client to communicate with ActiveMQ
it works on .NETCF as well as the standard .NET framework.

You can download it from here:
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-130-release.html

Regards

--