Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Josh Holtzman <jh...@americandatacompany.com> on 2005/02/08 01:45:54 UTC

Struts/Magnolia Integration

Hello all,

We have been using Struts as the framework for the development of all our
Websites and Web Applications.  We are in the midst of searching for a
Content Management System for our Website development projects.  Some of our
requirements are that the solution is simple for the end user, flexible, and
preferably Java and standards based.  Thus far we have come across Magnolia
(www.magnolia.info <http://www.magnolia.info/> ).

Does anyone in the Struts community have any experience working with
Magnolia or integrating a Struts based project with the content management
features of Magnolia?  Any experience you can lend would be greatly
appreciated.

We would also appreciate any suggestions or comments about other content
management systems that meet this basic criteria.

Thank you all again for your time and assistance in advance.

Best regards,

Josh Holtzman

tel 888-259-7345

Sun Microsystems iForce Partner