Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/02/13 00:23:05 UTC

Python examples are missing in Ignite 2.7

Igniters,

Seems python examples were not added to the release bundle?
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.7/docs/python-thin-client#section-running-an-example

There is no "examples" folder for Python. Any flaws in the release
procedure?

-
Denis

Re: Python examples are missing in Ignite 2.7

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Fixed that.

Posted by Stepan Pilschikov <pi...@gmail.com>.
Denis, Dmitry