Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/07/05 20:35:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron 0.4.0 release

Friends and Colleagues,
I’m happy to announce the completion and release of Apache Metron 0.4.0.
Besides a bunch of great new features, this is also our first release as a TLP.

The public website at http://metron.apache.org/ has been updated and has correct links to the new downloads and docs.

Full list of changes in this release is in the Release Notes:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.0/RELEASE_NOTES

And the release point is tagged in github as “apache-metron-0.4.0-release”, viewable at:
https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/apache-metron-0.4.0-release
This is also the same has HEAD of Metron_0.4.0 branch.

Every release is a team effort, and this one with 140+ tasks and bug fixes, certainly involved the whole community. Congratulations and THANK YOU to everyone who contributed, whether ideas, code, reviews, documentation, or testing.

Best regards,
--Matt (as Release Manager)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron 0.4.0 release

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everybody!  This is some amazing progress.

Jon

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017, 7:01 PM James Sirota <js...@apache.org> wrote:

> Matt, great job on the release. Thank you much
>

> 05.07.2017, 13:50, "Justin Leet" <ju...@gmail.com>:
>
> Congrats, everyone!  A lot of people helped out across the board, and I
> look forward to everyone's contributions moving ahead.
>
> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Thank you Matt, your first metron release as well!
> Congratulations to the community.
>

> On July 5, 2017 at 16:35:47, Matt Foley (mattf@apache.org) wrote:
>
> Friends and Colleagues,
> I’m happy to announce the completion and release of Apache Metron 0.4.0.
> Besides a bunch of great new features, this is also our first release as a
> TLP.
>
> The public website at http://metron.apache.org/ has been updated and has
> correct links to the new downloads and docs.
>
> Full list of changes in this release is in the Release Notes:
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.0/RELEASE_NOTES
>
> And the release point is tagged in github as
> “apache-metron-0.4.0-release”, viewable at:
> https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/apache-metron-0.4.0-release
> This is also the same has HEAD of Metron_0.4.0 branch.
>
> Every release is a team effort, and this one with 140+ tasks and bug
> fixes, certainly involved the whole community. Congratulations and THANK
> YOU to everyone who contributed, whether ideas, code, reviews,
> documentation, or testing.
>
> Best regards,
> --Matt (as Release Manager)

> Thank you,
>
> James Sirota
> PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
> jsirota AT apache DOT org
>
> --

Jon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron 0.4.0 release

Posted by Justin Leet <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Leet <ju...@gmail.com>.