Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by bluehu <hu...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/24 10:14:20 UTC

Can TextQuery specify only one field of the class?

*this is the example of TextQuery:*
TextQuery query_obj = new TextQuery<AffinityKey&lt;UUID>,
Person>(Person.class, "Master");

*and the definition of Person class:*
private static class Person implements Serializable {

    @QueryTextField
    private String resume;

    @QueryTextField
    private String personDesc;

*I found the 2nd param of TextQuery can use wildcard characters like "*" and
"?". for example:*
TextQuery(Person.class, "Maste*?*");
TextQuery(Person.class, "Mas***");

1. Is there any detailed explanation or example about wildcard TextQuery?

*I found ignite will add "resume" and "personDesc" fields to Lucene Index,
but I want to query "Master" only in "resume" field(not including
"personDesc" field). Looks like following:*
TextQuery("Person.*resume*", "Master");

2. Can TextQuery specify only one field of the class?

Re: Can TextQuery specify only one field of the class?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You're right, text queries are based on Lucene full text search engine and
therefore fully support Lucene syntax [1].

E.g., query that searches only one field looks like this:

TextQuery(Person.class, "resume:Master");

[1] https://lucene.apache.org/core/2_9_4/queryparsersyntax.html

-Val