Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/17 10:30:24 UTC

API docs

Hi all,
    I generated the API docs with cvs using doxygen and it works!!

    Now I have few throughts
1. There are some classes that are not documented in the generated API doc. Are they not required
by the user?

2. As I know, there is an option in doxygen to group classes into groups.
We have the following sections in Axis C++. Can we group the classes in API docs generated?
Trasport abstraction
Parser abstraction
Stub
Exceptions
Handlers

3. We could add comments to appear in the index page of the generated  API. I think it would be
nice to have some index page.

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail