Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2018/01/09 08:39:51 UTC

Blog post for review: SheetJS

Hi All,

Quick post highlighting this extenstion.

************************

Open Excel spreadsheets in JSPWiki with SheetJS

Apache JSPWiki now supports reading and displaying Excel spreadsheets using more than one method. As well as the Worksheet plugin (blogged about here), you can use the SheetJS JavaScript extension.

After installing SheetJS, attached Excel files can be rendered right within JSPWiki pages.

You can select specific sheets in attached spreadsheets to display, and a range of styles are available to add visual clarity. For more information, including installation and configuration steps, see:

-  https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SheetJS

************************

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: Blog post for review: SheetJS

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.
Thanks for checking, it's posted now. We have a small but (slowly)
growing amount of material which should be reposted and reused whereever
and whenever possible:

https://blogs.apache.org/jspwiki/

One problem is that blogs.apache.org (or at least the default theme) is
not responsive, and renders poorly on mobile devices. This will be
negatively affecting our search results:

https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly?id=YhjI7B8j-hPBhwjuGfYIxg

Cheers,
Dave

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.