Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2009/10/01 18:04:37 UTC

Re: [ANN] Luke 0.9.9 release

Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm happy to announce the new release of Luke - the Lucene Index Toolbox.

There's a bug in this version in that it doesn't show TermVectors for a
field. I'll fix it in a few days - I'm waiting for other potential bugs
to show up. So if you find something that you think doesn't work right
in this version, and it worked before, then please report it.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><