Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tom Judge <tv...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/12 19:54:35 UTC

Document conversion

Hi

We just put up a headless Ubuntu 14.04 Server running openmeeting on the
AWS (amazon cloud services) I'm looking for some specific guidence on
getting the jod document converter and openoffce to work properly. right
now the openmeetings site works but not the document conversion. If we
try to upload an office doc it fails with error.

Re: Document conversion

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Jod is packaged with OM since version 3.2, so everything should work
without any additional JOD configuration
What errors are in the logs?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax