Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com> on 2008/05/23 18:29:21 UTC

Seeing Bayes token matches for an email

I could have sworn that there was a way to do this, but I can't find it.

I have an email that does not look at all spammy to me.  On an account
where Bayes is trained manually (no auto-learn at all), it got marked
with BAYES_99.  Is there a way to see what tokens Bayes is keying on?  I
tried running it through "spamassassin -D", but I didn't see it there.

Thanks

--
Bowie

Re: Seeing Bayes token matches for an email

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:29:21PM -0400, Bowie Bailey wrote:
> I have an email that does not look at all spammy to me.  On an account
> where Bayes is trained manually (no auto-learn at all), it got marked
> with BAYES_99.  Is there a way to see what tokens Bayes is keying on?  I
> tried running it through "spamassassin -D", but I didn't see it there.

"spamassassin -D bayes"

It's too noisy for the standard debug output, but the bayes channel will give
you the full info.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Eighty percent of married men cheat in America.  The rest cheat in Europe."