Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Philipp Schmidt <ph...@codamax.com> on 2001/08/24 15:20:26 UTC

[C2.0] Patches for DatabaseAuthenticatorAction & build.xml

Hi all,

Here is patch for DatabaseAuthenticatorAction when autocommit=true
(default value in the cocoon.xconf ) .
Please check why we need transactions in the DatabaseAuthenticatorAction
anyway.
Another Patch for build.xml which fixes a problem with the compilation
of SendmailAction due to the Oracle jdbc driver.

Philipp

Re: [C2.0] Patches for DatabaseAuthenticatorAction & build.xml

Posted by Martin Man <Ma...@seznam.cz>.
On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 03:20:26PM +0200, Philipp Schmidt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is patch for DatabaseAuthenticatorAction when autocommit=true
> (default value in the cocoon.xconf ) .
> Please check why we need transactions in the DatabaseAuthenticatorAction
> anyway.
> Another Patch for build.xml which fixes a problem with the compilation
> of SendmailAction due to the Oracle jdbc driver.

both applied in both active branches, pls. crosscheck them.

> Philipp

rgds,
martin