Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Xiaowei Jiang <xi...@stratify.com> on 2002/03/27 20:11:07 UTC

[httpclient] release and development questions

I'm currently using HttpClient in my crawler project. It seems to be the
only Java HttpClient which has compatible license for a comercial product.
However, in the process, I find the stability of httpclient a big issue. I
looked into the CVS and find that there was almost no checkins for the last
month. As the stability of an Http Client is a must for a crawler project,
I'm very interested to know if there is any definite development and release
plans for httpclient? I would also be appreciated if anyone can point to
some alternatives. Thanks!

Xiaowei Jiang