Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2002/06/19 20:11:21 UTC

Scarab installation

Hi,

I'm going to install Scarab b8 tonight on nagoya. I'm planning on
restarting tomcat @ 10pm EST so if nagoya falls over at that time you
know what happened :-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Scarab installation

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 18:35, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> on 6/19/02 3:24 PM, "Jason van Zyl" <ja...@zenplex.com> wrote:
>
> > When's b9 coming?
>
> Actually, after more researching, it turns out the bug isn't that serious.
> If you run into it, I have a simple database fix for it. Go ahead with b8.

Cool. Thanks.

> -jon

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Scarab installation

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.

Re: Scarab installation

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 16:33, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> on 6/19/02 11:11 AM, "Jason van Zyl" <ja...@zenplex.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm going to install Scarab b8 tonight on nagoya. I'm planning on
> > restarting tomcat @ 10pm EST so if nagoya falls over at that time you
> > know what happened :-)
>
> Actually, wait for b9 which I will release soon...there is a pretty serious
> bug in b8 that prevents issues from being shown properly.

When's b9 coming?

> -jon

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Scarab installation

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.

Re: Scarab installation

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Jason van Zyl" <ja...@zenplex.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to install Scarab b8 tonight on nagoya. I'm planning on
> restarting tomcat @ 10pm EST so if nagoya falls over at that time you
> know what happened :-)

For sure nagoya is not going to fall over because you're trying to restart
tomcat! :)

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with