Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Aaron Davidson <il...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 17:18:12 UTC

Re: oome from blockmanager

As a followup on this, the memory footprint of all shuffle metadata has
been  greatly reduced. For your original workload with 7k mappers, 7k
reducers, and 5 machines, the total metadata size should have decreased
from ~3.3 GB to ~80 MB.

Re: oome from blockmanager

Posted by Aaron Davidson <il...@gmail.com>.
It is available in branch-0.8 and master.

Re: oome from blockmanager

Posted by Ashish Rangole <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: oome from blockmanager

Posted by Stephen Haberman <st...@gmail.com>.