Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/11 03:55:53 UTC

Fwd: request an account for the jenkins

Hao,

Seems that we cannot make use of the berkeley jenkins, they refused to
grant access for project other than Spark.

I'll check with other options and keep asking builds@apache.org for help
until they respond.

Michael

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Spark should never use Berkeley Jenkins in the first place.

Either ASF Jenkins or Travis via Github integration the way to go