Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Enis Soztutar <en...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/20 06:52:54 UTC

Strata accumulo meetup

Hi

It seems that there will be a nutch/gora talk at the Accumulo meetup at strata NY. Is anyone planing to attend. I'll probably be there.

https://www.eventbrite.com/event/4618323530/es2/?rank=1

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Strata accumulo meetup

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

It is a shame that I'll arrive Tuesday just after midnight. I hope our
paths will cross again some time soon.

Feel free to PM whenever you are in bay area.

Cheers,
Enis

Re: Strata accumulo meetup

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.