Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by mi...@me.com.INVALID on 2019/07/08 20:57:57 UTC

apache-website checkout issues

Hi all.

I have a new machine and having difficulty doing a brand new fresh checkout or the website git repo, that i need to do to update the site about the 1.8.0 nms api release.

The error im getting is for a number of javadoc files in 2.7.0 and 1.3.0 folders getting a "no such file or directory" on each one.

The checkout subsequently fails.

Justin? Any ideas?

Best

Mike

Get Outlook for Android

Re: apache-website checkout issues

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I forgot about this, but just came across the files in another
situation: Jekyll 4 converts the output into a directory structure
when generating the site.

Since noone explained their presence, they seem unused, they are for
old releases at this point, and they cause various issues, I have gone
ahead and deleted them.

Robbie

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.