Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Rajesh Munavalli <ra...@dessci.com> on 2005/08/12 18:29:20 UTC

index files

Hi,
         I am encountering a weird problem. Usually the IndexWriter
creates bunch of supporting files during indexing. But when I try
indexing files uploaded from a CVS repository the indexing doesnt seem
to create all the necessary files. It just created three files "cfs",
"deletable" and "segments". Contents looked fine when I tried to see the
contents of index using Luke. But dont get any results when search. What
am I missing?

thanks,

Rajesh Munavalli