Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by lambert torres <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/21 21:01:26 UTC

ibatis in action source

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for this question, but I
couldn't find it anywhere on the publisher's site nor doing a search
through the listserv
archives but is there any place I can download the associated examples
source code for Ibatis in Action?

tia,
Lambert

Re: ibatis in action source

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
http://www.manning.com/begin/begin_src.zip

Re: ibatis in action source

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.
> Let me clarify....

I'd like to apologize for my tone yesterday. Without further
clarification to your original post, I was under impression it was
another poorly posted message. I was wrong. I'm glad Clinton was able
to help.

-adam

RE: ibatis in action source

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: ibatis in action source

Posted by bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.

RE: ibatis in action source

Re: ibatis in action source

Posted by bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
pwned?

RE: ibatis in action source

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I don't believe there are source archives for those.  If I recall correctly,
none of them are autonomous enough to exist in a usable .java file.  But
then again, what would you learn simply by copying and pasting...  ;-)

If you find that any of the examples are bigger than you want to be bothered
with, you can still attempt a simpler example of your own.  I know that I
rarely try the exact examples in books I read. Instead, I take the concept
and attempt to apply it to a context more closely related to what I usually
work on.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: ibatis in action source