Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Nasreen Laghari <na...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/20 10:41:21 UTC

Running samples

Hi,

I'm completly new to this Webservices. Somehow I manage to make my webservices and client but now I have to invoke one webservice from another.
I saw WSIF useful for me but I dont get how to run WSIF samples.

Could any 1 please tell me easy way of running samples. Or if you know any other way of invoking webservices could you please help me.

Regards

Nasreen