Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2019/10/11 23:35:01 UTC

Official Apache Slack Channel for Hadoop projects

Hi Hadoop devs,

In case you don't know, there is an official ASF slack, and there's a HDFS
channel in it. This is the slack workplace managed by Apache Infra.

Please see this wiki to get invite:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Slack+Guest+Invites or DM
me to get an invite.

Once you get access to the ASF workplace, search for #hdfs channel. There
is also an #ozone channel, #hadoop, #submarine-dev, #submarine-user. I
don't see a #yarn channel, but I can create one (not sure if who is
eligible for creating channels, PMC or committers or any one?)

We will not use Slack channel to vote on project decisions/vote, but it
might be an easier way to find me. Right now the channels are quite dry.
Let's see if we can revive them.

Weichiu

Re: Official Apache Slack Channel for Hadoop projects

Posted by Yufei Gu <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Wei-Chiu. Just join both hdfs and yarn channel. Yes, there is a yarn
channel. There are only 3 members in the yarn channel.

Best,

Yufei

`This is not a contribution`

Posted by Yufei Gu <fl...@gmail.com>.