Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu> on 2009/11/16 15:35:22 UTC

Request Rights To New Struts 2 Documentation Wiki

I fax'd my CLA to Apache Foundation this morning.

Bruce Phillips

Re: Request Rights To New Struts 2 Documentation Wiki

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
call me paranoid, but a server called "Brutus" cannot be trusted :)

musachy

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
supposedly this is located on an apache server .. did you check all the mirrors?
if you can tell me where you pushed the docs i could contact the admin

do you have a backup bruce?
Martin Gainty

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/

Re: Request Rights To New Struts 2 Documentation Wiki

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Bruce,

Just got an email that the Confluence database had a brief period of
data loss between the 26th and 27th. Apparently, a database restore
that was meant for one database, restored all databases... Seems like
your problem was just a one-off occurrence and shouldn't happen again.

-Wes

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 5:58 PM, phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu> wrote:

> Yes - I added two links on that page and then added a page for one of the
> links (Struts 2 filter in web.xml).
>
> I also added content for the constants page.
>
> If that data's gone, then I'll try to re-add that information again.
>
> Bruce
>
> Musachy Barroso wrote:
>>
>> that is kind of weird, web.xml page does not exists yet:
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=S2NewDocDraft&title=web.xml&linkCreation=true&fromPageId=5964660
>>
>> is that the one you edited?
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 12:06 PM, phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> In the new space.
>>>
>>> I changed web.xml, added two new pages under web.xml, and constants.xml.
>>>
>>> I know I saved them because I went back later in the day and did a few
>>> more
>>> edits.
>>>
>>> Bruce
>>>
>>> did you make changes in the new space or the current doc space? what
>>> pages did you change?
>>>

>>> --

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

Re: Request Rights To New Struts 2 Documentation Wiki

Posted by phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Bruce,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:21 AM, phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu> wrote:

> Musachy - I'm not sure where we are in the process of getting me access so
> that I can edit/create pages in  the new documentation wiki space.
>
> I'd like to help, but I don't know have a login that lets me edit this wiki.
> When I login with my normal Apache confluence username (bphillips) I don't
> have rights to edit the wiki.
>
> Bruce Phillips
>

> Musachy Barroso wrote:
>>
>> I created a new space to work on reorganizing the docs:
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2NewDocDraft/Home
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm not sure I understand. AFAIK, I had already set that up. Which
>>> space are we talking about?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Martin Cooper

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

Re: Request Rights To New Struts 2 Documentation Wiki

Posted by phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.