Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Chandolu, Yuva" <YC...@thexchange.com> on 2002/12/15 18:22:39 UTC

Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'

Hi,

I get the error "org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot load JDBC driver
class 'null'".
What is this and how can I proceed from here? I have Tomcat 4.1.12, JDK1.4.1
installed and have DBCP 1.0, Pool 1.0, Collections 2.0, and Oracle's jdbc
driver classes12.jar(classes12.zip renamed to .jar) in commons\lib folder. I
tried removing javax.sql.* stuff from Oracle jdbc driver it did not work. I
have also tried re-creating the classes12.jar from classes12.zip - no luck.
Please some one help me.

Thanks
Yuva