Posted to user@ode.apache.org by vikas cv <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 09:30:40 UTC

Ode 1.1: Magic Session sample not working

Hi,

 I'm using ODE 1.1 and trying to run the Magic Session sample to test Async
process. Both MSMainService and MSResponderService have been properly
deployed on to the engine. But, I get "WSA Action = null" error. Please find
the error log below:

Invoke Console log:
C:\tomcat50-jwsdp\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\processes\MagicSession-119>D:\programs\apache-
ode-war-1.0-incubating\bin\sendsoap
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/MSMainExecuteService testRequest.soap
WARN - 2007-09-07 12:50:22,263 - <
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase>
Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using
getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapen
v:Client</faultcode><faultstring>The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/MSMainExecuteService and the WS
A Action = null</faultstring><detail
/></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

Server log:
12:50:22,254 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Operation using SOAP
message
 body's first child's local name : Envelope
WARN - GeronimoLog.warn(92) | No operation has been found!

Please let me know what is wrong as this is the only Example for Async
process I have.

Rgds
Vikas

Re: Ode 1.1: Magic Session sample not working

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
Hi,

Apparently there's something wrong with your deployment. At least one of the
process doesn't seem to be available. Please check the following:

 * do you have a file named MagicSession.deployed under ODE's deployment in
WEB-INF/processes ?
 * are the services MSMainExecuteService and MSResponderService listed on
http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices ?

Thanks,
Matthieu