Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Anish Ephrem <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 12:08:28 UTC

Query execution in Apache DS

Hi!

I am using the Apache Directory Server (RC3). I have created sample users in
a domain of objectClass *inetOrgPerson* and executed a couple of queries and
the following query has a problem!

*(&((objectClass=inetOrgPerson) (!(objectClass=person))
(!(objectClass=organizationalPerson)) **(cn=*)(sn=*)) )*
**
I get the following error message
Alias Problem - The alias is invalid

The above query is executed successfully in other LDAP V3 directory servers.

Do let me know if this is a problem

Thanks
Anish

Re: Query execution in Apache DS

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Anish Ephrem wrote:
> Resending.. previous mail bounced.
>
> Anish

Please file a JIRA issue so we can investigate this.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Query execution in Apache DS

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

there is currently a bug in Apacheds which forbid you to use such requests.
It has been fixed, and a new version will be released in the next few weeks.

If you are in a hurry, then the trukn will be the way to go, but it's not
currently updated (we are working on it atm)

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny