Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2017/12/11 08:17:37 UTC

reduced availability lately and until the end of january

Hi guys,

These last weeks I've been off one to two days a week, and I'll be off
that way until the end of January.

I just wanted to let you know about this availability decrease.

Etienne

Re: reduced availability lately and until the end of january

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Etienne,

Thanks for the update !

Enjoy your homework ;)