Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Miller <po...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/09 06:38:38 UTC

inputCalendar and javascript errors

I can run the calendar.jsp example (from myfaces-20051006-examples,
simple.war) here on my local machine with no problems.
However when simple.war is deployed to an actual host (Kattare or
DailyRazor) and I again attempt to run calendar.jsp, I immediately get
two javascript errors:

Error: jscalendarSetImageDirectory is not defined
Source File: http://www.ghkcfg.com/simple/calendar.jsf
Line: 19
Error: loadPopupScript is not defined
Source File: http://www.ghkcfg.com/simple/calendar.jsf
Line: 78

No images are displayed and no pop-ups pop-up.
I really would like to use inputCalendar as it's very cool. Can anyone help me?

Re: inputCalendar and javascript errors

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
You are welcome!

regards,