Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Sangram Patil <sa...@figmd.com> on 2015/05/18 08:17:53 UTC

Content extract and classification of Patient's note

Hi,

I am pretty new to cTakes, and need to extract fields from text note of
patient. Could you please tell me which AE is suitable. Also can I have
some sample code examples for my job. Attached is the sample patient note.

--

Sincerely,
Sangram Patil

RE: Content extract and classification of Patient's note

Posted by "Savova, Guergana" <Gu...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
You would probably need to write an annotator for PSA and TNM staging as currently cTAKES does not these cancer-specific variables extracted. We are working on such annotators but will be some time before we release them.

However, it should not be difficult for you to add a new annotator.
--Guergana Savova

Posted by Sangram Patil <sa...@figmd.com>.
Thanks for the information!!!

--

figmd.com <http://www.figmd.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE <http://www.figmd.com/terms/>

Re: Content extract and classification of Patient's note