Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Dietz, Phil E." <PE...@West.com> on 1999/02/05 00:55:16 UTC

simple change

I would like to add a 'SetNote' and 'PassNote' facility just like 'SetEnv'
and 'PassEnv' to the official apache distribution.

Should I incorporate my changes into mod_env.c or make a new mod_notes.c ?

It seems like a lot of wasted overhead to put it in it's own module, and
that they are so similar.

Phil Dietz

Re: simple change

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Dietz, Phil E. wrote:

> I would like to add a 'SetNote' and 'PassNote' facility just like 'SetEnv'
> and 'PassEnv' to the official apache distribution.

What would these do?  Store values in the r->notes table?
Something else?  The exact functionality you're proposing
is a little unclear..
--
#ken	P-)}