Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2014/03/17 20:53:30 UTC

Welcome Mirko Friedenhagen to the Apache Maven Team

Hi,

On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that Mirko
Friedenhagen (mfriedenhagen) has been voted in as a new Apache Maven
committer.

Mirko, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!

thanks,

Robert

Re: Welcome Mirko Friedenhagen to the Apache Maven Team

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Good to have you with us, Mirko!

Wayne

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Willkommen  Mirko!

Martin --

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Mirko,

 > On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that Mirko
> Friedenhagen (mfriedenhagen) has been voted in as a new Apache Maven
> committer.

Cool...welcome on board...

Happy hacking...
Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Mirko Friedenhagen to the Apache Maven Team

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

S.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Welcome Mirko!

/Anders

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board!

On Monday, 17 March 2014, Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that Mirko
> Friedenhagen (mfriedenhagen) has been voted in as a new Apache Maven
> committer.
>
> Mirko, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> thanks,
>
> Robert

Sent from my phone

Re: Welcome Mirko Friedenhagen to the Apache Maven Team

Posted by Dominik Bartholdi <do...@fortysix.ch>.
Welcome!
Domi

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

--
Olivier

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome.

Posted by Tony Chemit <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

thank you for all your welcomes :-)

Regards
Mirko
Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)

Posted by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Mirko!

Am Dienstag, 18. März 2014 schrieb Michael Osipov :

> Am 2014-03-17 20:53, schrieb Robert Scholte:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that Mirko
>> Friedenhagen (mfriedenhagen) has been voted in as a new Apache Maven
>> committer.
>>
>> Mirko, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>>

> Ein herzliches Willkommen -- schön weitere Verstärkung aus Deutschland zu
> sehen.
>
> Michael

Sehr schön :-)

Re: Welcome Mirko Friedenhagen to the Apache Maven Team

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Welcome Mirko

Regards,