Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/13 13:52:41 UTC

[DISCUSS] Relevance of pessimistic tx log properties in TransactionConfiguration

Hi,

It seems I found some more unused configuration properties:
* TransactionConfiguration.PessimisticTxLogSize
* TransactionConfiguration.PessimisticTxLogLinger

Can we deprecate/remove them?

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [DISCUSS] Relevance of pessimistic tx log properties in TransactionConfiguration

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
No )

The reasons is serialization of this field. We can mark it as
deprecated and remove in 3.0.

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
I think yes.

--